Practice Information / Policies
- Please arrive on time.
- Bring a water bottle.
- No rash guards; long hair secured; caps preferred during practices (required for meets).
- Try to attend as many as possible after school in May. Starting the first week of June (the week before meets start), must attend at least two practices per week in order to swim in meets.
- We follow USA Swimming guidelines for pool temp (70 degrees). If pool is too cold the first few weeks, we will send a notification by 3:00pm (be sure you have signed up to receive our texts via Remind).
- Swimmers will be evaluated the first day of practice and assigned to lanes with same junior coach for the season.
- We will pull swimmers to a “skills” lane to work in small groups on improving skills throughout the season.
- Parents/guardians are required to sit in a designated area by the community center and are asked not to disrupt coaches and swimmers during practices.
- Swimmers age 12 and under must have a parent/adult "on deck" during the entire practice.
- Younger children cannot play in the pool until after the pool opens (Memorial Day) and a lifeguard is on duty.
Simple formatted text